Copywriter needed with proficiency and comprehensive experience in:
- FINANCIAL PLANNING
- INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- TAX PLANNING
- RETIREMENT PLANNING
- Related areas of Wealth Management
Digital Marketing company is looking for a dedicated writer for a direct to consumer financial planning company. Writer will be responsible for creating 8-10 articles per month, with a typical cadence of two per week.
Writers must be able to blend industry-specific language, research-based writing, and strong calls to action in the unique company tone and voice of the subject matter experts.
PLEASE STATE YOUR CUSTOMARY RATE in your cover letter.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, page length, and complexity/creativity required.
- At least 2 years’ experience working within or writing sales and marketing copy within the financial sector.
- Basic understanding of SEO and experience writing with assigned keyword phrases
- Online research skills.
- Impeccable grammar skills
- Sensitivity to client tone and ability to write in the client’s distinct voice
- Able to blend informational content with engaging marketing copy
- Demonstrate command of appropriate industry “lingo.” Writing should sound like the copy is written by a professional in the field.
*COPY MUST BE ORIGINAL. All work is run through plagiarism checker tools.
Who Should Apply
Only writers with legitimate knowledge and experience in FINANCIAL PLANNING, INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, ESTATE PLANNING, and related areas should apply.
Applicants who pass initial screening will be given a PAID writing test.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio or 2 relevant writing samples using the form below.
- Please state in your cover letter your experience in the financial planning arena.
- Please remember to state your customary rates.
This is a part-time ongoing contract position. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Pay: $50.00 – $100.00+ per hour
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please do not contact us with options to outsource.