We are currently looking to hire a remote Senior SEO Specialist within the USA. Position requires minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Excellent compensation based on your experience. Full benefits package with 401k match.
Razor Rank is a dynamic digital agency that promotes an environment of inclusion, diversity, and collaboration. Transparency, open dialogue and team culture are values that drive our thoughts and decisions. Work-life balance and encouraged-PTO are core values with our team’s well-being at the center.
About the Position
We are seeking a senior level SEO specialist to join our team of dedicated individuals who work together to help companies achieve success through expert-level technical SEO consulting and all forms of paid media. We want a self-motivated, forward-thinking person that can become part of the think-tank that drives Razor Rank’s growth.
The SEO Specialist will be the strategic driver for client strategy, (client-facing) coordinating with our technical team, setting deliverables, ensuring that technical SEO best practices are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule. Reporting, analytics, keyword research, backlink analysis, technical site audits and the ability to communicate effectively internally and with clients are all requisite skills for this position.
Use your SEO skills to analyze sites, identify opportunities, set the SEO strategy for success, coordinate the strategy, and have a team in place to help support, execute and drive results…
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the management of multiple client accounts with concurrent SEO projects.
- Maintain the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting relationships
- Work directly with clients to plan & implement online campaigns & SEO strategies that align with client KPIs and marketing goals
- Promptly and accurately respond to all client inquiries, maintaining/exceeding client satisfaction.
- Enhance content for client websites to maximize opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through and conversion.
- Work collaboratively with content-writing team to produce new content for client sites.
- Regularly create, analyze, and present insightful and useful SEO performance reports for client’s websites. Be prepared in advance for all client calls to deliver committed work.
- Analyze larger client websites, search engine results to identify competitive SEO opportunities within their vertical
- Track time using the Company’s time tracking system to ensure projects do not go over budget.
- Mentor junior team members on SEO standard methodologies & strategies and account management techniques
- Provide thought leadership as it relates to the growth of the Company
- Stay informed on all digital marketing news and communicate updates to clients as they occur, following up to ensure that clients are informed of any digital marketing industry trends that may impact the clients
- Be present on scheduled clients calls with specific clients to observe and document the details and action items of each call
Work Remote with Great Benefits
- Our benefits include: 401(k) with employer match
- Company pays up to 100% of Health Insurance Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Dental Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Vision Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Life Coverage
- Company pays parking/transit stipend for those who wish to work in-office
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- 2 floating holidays off
If you are excited about SEO and helping companies grow, working with a collaborative team that cares about you, and becoming a valuable part of a growing team, you’ll find yourself at home at Razor Rank.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
This is a full-time United States based position. Please do not contact us with options to outsource. Razor Rank offers remote work and hybrid options for employment for qualified candidates.