Our Paid Media team is growing like weeds! We are seeking a highly motivated Paid Media Specialist, who is great with people and wants to become part of our growing team to help companies achieve success through expert level technical paid media.
Razor Rank is a dynamic digital agency that promotes an environment of inclusion, diversity, and collaboration. Transparency, open dialogue and team culture are values that drive our thoughts and decisions. Work-life balance and encouraged-PTO are core values with our team’s well-being at the center.
The Paid Media Specialists are primarily responsible for day-to-day SEM account optimization. They will report and work in tandem with the Director of Paid Media by providing insights from data to work together to develop strategies to meet the client’s needs/goals. This role would have client facing responsibilities. Previous experience (2 to 4 years) in Paid Media / PPC Management is required, paid social experience would be preferred, though not required. Great growth potential for the right individual. We will train applicants on our methods.
This position has the following preferred technical requirements:
- Knowledge of paid search (PPC), display, remarketing, and video campaigns and keep up with latest SEM practices
- Experience creating and optimizing eCommerce, Google Merchant, and/or Google Shopping campaigns is a plus
- Ability to build, launch and manage successful paid search campaigns
- Speak with clients over video calls and emails regularly about their campaign results and goals
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Campaign structure/hierarchy knowledge
- Negative keyword management match types
- Bidding by audience, device, geography, day parting and other segments
- Daily budget pacing and budget recommendations
- Reporting and analysis
- Required platform knowledge: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics; Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Data Studio
- Google and Bing ads certified (huge plus)
The ideal candidate will also have the following general skill set:
- Strong written and verbal skills are a must, as you will be required to communicate effectively with clients and within a team environment.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Power Point.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment as a member of a cross-functional team comprised of business, technical and creative professionals.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Ability to be proactive, organized, self-starter, creative, resourceful, reliable and VERY detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
Work Remote with Great Benefits
- Our benefits include:401(k) with employer match
- Company pays up to 100% of Health Insurance Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Dental Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Vision Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Life Coverage
- Company pays parking/transit stipend for those who wish to work in-office
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- 2 floating holidays off
If you are excited about paid media and helping companies grow, working with a collaborative team that cares about you, and becoming a valuable part of a growing team, you’ll find yourself at home at Razor Rank.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
This is a full-time United States based position. Please do not contact us with options to outsource. Razor Rank offers remote work and hybrid options for employment for qualified candidates.