We are currently looking to hire a Paid Search (PPC) Coordinator. US based applicants only. Position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of experience. Compensation based on your experience. Full benefits package with 401k match.
Razor Rank is a full service digital agency that promotes an environment of inclusion, diversity, and collaboration. Transparency, open dialogue and team culture are values that drive our thoughts and decisions. Work-life balance and encouraged-PTO are core values with our team’s well-being at the center.
This is a full-time United States based position. Please do not contact us with options to outsource. Razor Rank offers remote work and hybrid employment options qualified candidates.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Paid Search Coordinator to join our rapidly growing Media Team. As a Coordinator, you would be working with the Director of Paid Search on executing a wide array of Account Optimizations and Strategies on behalf of our clients. Data analysis, Campaign buildout and optimization, writing creative, optimizing product feeds, and much more. You will be joining a team that is dedicated to quality assurance and deep data analysis.
Previous experience in paid search media buying is required. Great growth potential for the right individual. We will train applicants on Razor Rank practices.
PPC Coordinator Must be able to:
- Work with Razor Rank’s Director of Paid Search on daily execution of Client accounts’
- Work within Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics 4 platforms
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly budget pacing to ensure we are executing our clients’ media budgets
- Work with account Specialists on projects pertaining to Client accounts
- Promptly and accurately respond to all client inquiries, maintaining/exceeding client satisfaction.
- Reporting on Daily and Weekly performance of accounts
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Razor Rank Media Team to ensure that accounts are growing in a cross-channel manner
- Campaign creation and rollout
- Research Audience segments to be implemented
- Track time using the Company’s time tracking system to ensure projects do not go over budget.
- Stay informed on all digital marketing news and communicate updates to clients as they occur, following up to ensure that clients are informed of any digital marketing industry trends that may impact the clients
- Be present on scheduled clients calls with specific clients to observe and document the details and action items of each call
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in managing PPC campaigns.
- Strong data analysis skills, including working experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google Ads Exposure, Bing/Microsoft Ads Exposure, MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, and various PPC ad management and reporting tools.
- Proactive, results-driven, and able to work independently and in team settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Google Analytics & Ecommerce Platform Experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with an ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable
- CMS Experience
- Client Facing Reporting Experience
- Legal Marketing
- SQL Data Experience
- Dashboard Building
- Paid Social Campaigns
- Call Tracking
- Product Feed Management
Our benefits include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company pays up to 100% of Health Insurance Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Dental Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Vision Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Life Coverage
- Company pays parking/transit stipend for those who wish to work in-office
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- 2 floating holidays off
If you are excited about Paid Media and helping companies grow, working with a collaborative team that cares about you, and becoming a valuable part of a growing team, you’ll find yourself at home at Razor Rank.
We can’t wait to hear from you!