Seeking an Executive Assistant with extensive experience, who is great with people and wants to become part of our growing team to help companies achieve success through expert level technical SEO and all forms of paid media.
Razor Rank is a dynamic digital agency that promotes an environment of inclusion, diversity, and collaboration. Transparency, open dialogue and team culture are values that drive our thoughts and decisions. Work-life balance and encouraged-PTO are core values with our team’s well-being at the center.
Our Executive Assistant’s primary responsibilities will include managing complex schedules and logistics (including travel), liaising with internal business units and external parties, and providing general administrative assistance to the President.
IN THIS ROLE, THEY WILL
- Shadow President, learning company culture, technology, and client services
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for President, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track President’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects, respecting deadlines and organizational developments
- Organize inbox, internal and external meetings for President, including travel and meeting preparation
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements for employees
- Demonstrate poise and tact under pressure, handling matters with sound judgement and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics, drafting materials as needed
- Assist with candidate selection including reviewing, communicating and coordinating candidates
- Performing office duties that include ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM THEM
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus two or more years of professional work history; four or more total years of post-secondary professional work history in lieu of Bachelor’s degree considered.
- Two or more years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Detail oriented, organized, and a proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Preference for collaboration
- Proven success working with high profile individuals externally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; must work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Our benefits include:401(k) with employer match
- Company pays up to 100% of Health Insurance Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Dental Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Vision Coverage
- Company pays 100% of Life Coverage
- Company pays parking/transit stipend for those who wish to work in-office
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- 2 floating holidays off
If you are excited about SEO and helping companies grow, working with a collaborative team that cares about you, and becoming a valuable part of a growing team, you’ll find yourself at home at Razor Rank.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
This is a full-time in office position based in Downtown Dallas. Please do not contact us with options to outsource.