Local and Mobile Search Marketing
In today’s internet landscape, local search marketing is becoming one of the most important avenues for reaching new customers. Google, Bing and other search engines have reported that over 4 billion desktop searches per month have local intent, and more than 50% of all mobile searches have local intent. According to Google, an astounding 50% of all searches are done on mobile devices, and this number will only increase.
Google and Bing have become the predominant method for finding and learning about local busine
sses, with over 7 billion searches per month being queried. Google has become so good at understanding local intent, that searchers no longer have to use geographic modifiers in their search queries.
The potential for attracting new business and new customers using local search is huge, and can make or break your business growth.
At Razor Rank, our team can help you take advantage of local and mobile search by providing a variety of services:
- Local keyword research and competitive analysis
- Complete on-page optimization for improved local SEO
- Structured markup (schema markup, JSON) to communicate with Google
- Local listing service to include your business in all major platforms
- Organic link building with local businesses
- Google Business listings
- Yahoo and Bing Local listings
- Develop website review strategy
- Social Media profile development
Call us today to find out how your business can use local marketing to gain new customers and increase the growth of your bottom line.